It's one thing to have power. And it's another to have it in a compact design that is easy to pack, light to carry and expandable to fit changing power needs.
The Sherpa 50 takes the bulk out of rechargeable power and offers a lightweight yet durable way to bring power along with you.
Charge it from the wall, solar panels or car adapter and add other Sherpa power packs and inverters through a simple stacking and unique cord chaining method to expand your powering abilities and options.
LCD status monitor keeps track of power storage in 20% increments. Integrated charge controller protects internal battery and connected devices from burnout and electrical spikes.
• Stores 50 Watt-hours of power
• A light 1.5 pounds of portable power
• Rugged design meant to handle any adventure
• Built-in USB and 12v DC output to charge handhelds, USB chargable and other devices
• LCD screen shows power reserve at-a-glance
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Smart technology protects battery and connected devices
• Charge from the wall in 2-3 hours (charger included)
• Optionally Charge from Nomad 20 in 5-10 hours* (sold separately)
• Compatible with all GOAL ZERO solar gear
• FCC and CE tested and certified
And... I will beat or can at least match any advertised price for this same item!
What's in the Box
1 x Sherpa 50 Battery
1 x AC wall charger for Sherpa 50 power pack
1 x 12V output female cigarette adapter
Product ID : 11004
AC Wall Charger 45 watts (15.3V:3A)
DC 12V* 120 watts (12V:10A)
DC Solar Panels* Depends on solar panels
USB 7.5 watts (5V:1.5A)
DC 12V barrel 120 watts (12V:10A)
AC Inverter* 100 watts (110V:0.9A)
Fuse Protection 20A (protects 12V barrel)
*Products not included with the Sherpa 50 battery alone
Battery Type Lithium-Ion
Battery Capacity 50 watt hours (12V:4.2A)
Battery Voltage 12 Vdc (nominal)
Temp. Controller Shuts down input port if temp. is >122°F
Shelf Life charge every 3-6 months
Product Weight (no pkg) 1.2 lbs
Product dimensions 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm